Sunday, April 25, 2010



This has to be the longest lag in posts I've done since I started this thing a few years ago. I am nearing my 3 month mark here in Houston, TX and that also means my time here for the bootcamp is over as well. I am moving into my own apartment at the end of this week, on Friday, so I'm very excited for that. I have been keeping busy with work, always something happening, some fire to put out. Because it is the end of the 3 month period my roommate Trevor is going back to Canada and it's been great, he will definitely be missed. I'd like to plan a trip to visit him in Toronto later this summer.

I'm writing on here to get back to it. To get back to writing it out, thinking about things, and expressing thoughts. I am definitely guilty of ignoring it. Not putting the time in. I hope to have more time to focus on things once I get out of this apartment and into my own place. I spend nearly every minute with Trevor doing things, so Tomorrow Never Knows ends up being an afterthought once things happen that I'd like to write about. It's not like I need to make excuses to you why I don't write on here, but I do anyway. I mean, I'm not sure if anyone will even read this anyway. But yet I still do it. It's like books. I like them. I like to like them. I want to be a person who reads books. Is knowledgeable about stuff in books, but I have a hard time staying interested in it the whole way through. I have about two or three books that I've started and haven't finished. After I finish on here I'm going to lay in bed and pick one back up.

I always try to do better for myself, and to be honest, I've done okay. I'm better than I was. But still not perfect. Things are good though and will only keep getting better. So in closing, lets stay in touch, I will do better to talk it out.


No comments: