Tuesday, May 25, 2010


You should go to Ted.com and check out some of the videos that are on there. They are some of the most interesting people with incredible ideas... I've been watching a lot of these videos as well as reading. Now that I am on my own I am more coherent to what I should be doing, and how to keep myself well. Everything in balance. I am thinking about becoming a weekday vegetarian, what do you think? There is a video on Ted.com about it.

It is through the struggle to find our own sense of direction and the acknowledgment of our own ignorance that we find true meaning. Part of that meaning is the understanding that the fulfilling journey is one that is completely personal and subjective, but at the same time inherently connected to everything surrounding us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Failblog